VIP: Senior Citizens End of the Semester

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:56:38 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers,

I just wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for a
great semester of volunteering!  I cannot tell you how much I appreciated
all your time and effort.  The seniors loved hanging out with us and
playing Bingo every Thursday.  We will definitely be missed over break.

I also wanted to introduce you guys to the new Director of the Senior
Citizens Project, Amber.  Amber will be taking over as Director next
semester and I know that she will do a fantastic job!  I had a lot of fun
being the Director and thanks again for all the hours you guys dedicated to
the Senior Citizen Project.

So good luck on finals, have an awesome break, and see you guys around!
Maria

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*