VIP: Senior Citizens First Week of Volunteering !

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:44:00 UTC 2013

Hey volunteers,

We will be starting our events this week!  This is the agenda for the week:

Monday, 2/4  Bingo at Champaign County Nursing Home, meet at the Union
Circle Drive at 6:15pm, look for Amy in the green mini van

Thursday, 2/7  Bingo at Prairie Winds, meet at the Union Circle Drive at
6:20pm, again look for the green mini van

Let me know if you have any questions and enjoy the Super Bowl!

Maria

--

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>