VIP: Senior Citizens Welcome Back!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:05:00 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

Welcome back from Spring Break!  I hope you all had a fun and relaxing week
off and are ready to start back up volunteering this week.  Unfortunately,
Bingo tomorrow is canceled, but Thursday is still on.  So here is what our
week looks like:

Monday, 3/25  Bingo at Champaign County Nursing Home is *CANCELLED*

Thursday, 3/28  Bingo at Prairie Winds, meet at the Union Circle Drive at *
6:25pm*, look for the blue mini van

Enjoy the rest of your snow-filled day and let me know if you have any
questions.

Maria

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*
*
*