VIP: Senior Citizens Bingo This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:22:55 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers,

I trust that everyone had a fun Halloween and ate plenty of candy!  This
Thursday we will be heading to Prairie Winds for some more fun with Bingo.
 Let me know if you can come this week.

Remember:
If you CANNOT come, then disregard the weekly email and you do not need to
reply.
If you CAN come, then you need to reply to the message that you will be
attending and depending on how many seats we have in the car it will be
first come first serve.  Once I get your RSVP I will let you know if we
have room for you.  (Again, if you have an alternate form of
transportation, please feel free to meet us at Prairie Winds.)

Event for this week:

*Thursday, 11/7  Bingo at Prairie Winds, Union Circle Drive at 6:30pm*

Thanks,
Maria

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*