VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Nights: Mark Your Calendars!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:07:43 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers,

Hope that everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend!  I just wanted to
let everyone know that this coming week I will be holding our orientation
sessions.  We will be meeting on Tuesday, September 3rd from 7-7:30 in FLB
G20 and Wednesday, September 4th from 7-7:30 in FLB 1128.  You DO NOT have
to attend both sessions.  We will talking about this semester and getting
to know each so please join us!

I look forward to seeing you all,
Maria
--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*
*
*