VIP: Senior Citizens Thank You to All Volunteers!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:38:57 EST 2014

Volunteers!

         I just want to give a *HUGE THANK YOU* for all of those who came
out this year to volunteer with us! Whether you came out once or if you
came out for every single volunteer event. This year could not have
been successful if I didn't have you all to support VIP Senior Citizens!

          Next year, VIP has elected a new Board of Directors so I will no
longer be the Senior Citizens director. However, your new director is Komal
Jafarani. I know she will do an amazing job for taking over this position
and will continue to keep you all involved with senior citizens! I will
though still be apart of VIP as the office manger, so if you have any
questions next year come stop by our RSO office in the Illini Union.

          I hope you all have a *GREAT* winter break and enjoy all your
holidays! You all *ROCK! *

Amber

--
Amber Neal