VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens Orientation Nights

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:30:42 UTC 2014

Hey Volunteers!
         I am so pumped to start volunteering again this semester with
senior citizens! As you all should know I'm Amber, the new director of VIP
Senior Citizens. This week I will holding orientation nights for those who
are interested in volunteering with VIP Senior Citizens. These nights will
have more information about volunteering this semester and I will answer
any questions you have.

The *orientation nights *will be this *Wednesday, February 5th and
Thursday, February 6th both at 6:00 PM. On Wednesday it will be at the
Illini Union room 407 and Thursday at the Illini Union room 404.*

Hope to see some of you there and have a great rest of the week!

Amber:)

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*