VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:35:13 UTC 2014

Hey Volunteers!

             We had an awesome turn out last week on Thursday for
volunteering. Except for the fact that the Bingo supplies were locked away,
we had an excellent time changing things up and playing board games/cards
with the residents. Great Job Volunteers!

           Again, this Thursday *(February 27th)* is Bingo Night at Prairie
Winds. Please meet at the *Illini Union Circle Drive *(Illini Union
entrance facing Green St. and Engineering quad) at *6:30PM. We have a
limited space of three volunteers so if you plan on attending please email
me back. *However, if you do have a car on campus you are free to drive it
there by trailing us from the union. Look out for me, I will have a sign
that says *VIP Senior Citizens.*

           Hope to see you there!:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*