VIP: Senior Citizens Welcome Back Volunteers!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:47:46 UTC 2014

Hey Volunteers!

               First, let me introduce myself:) My name is Amber and I am
the new director for VIP Senior Citizens. I'm a sophomore in
Human Development and Family Studies. I hope everyone has had a great start
to Spring Semester and hopefully no one has too much homework already. I am
so happy we all are back at school because it means more time dedicated to
playing Bingo with senior citizens! I mean who doesn't love senior
citizens? I know I love them and love playing Bingo!
               I just wanted to let everyone know that we will holding
*Recruitment
Nights *for the entire Volunteer Illini Projects organization on *Tuesday,
January 28th from 7:30pm to 8:30pm and Wednesday, January 29th from 7:00pm
to 8:00pm.* Both of the recruitment nights will take place in the *Illini
Union Room B*. You do not have to attend both nights because they both will
have the same information.
              If you would like to get involved in other events that
Volunteer Illini Projects has like blood drives or tutoring at elementary
schools these recruitments nights are a good to attend. These sessions will
not just be for Senior Citizens (that is what the orientation nights are
for; I will send out another email for that also).
                 I look forward to seeing returning volunteers and also new
ones, so mark your calendars for these nights!

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*