VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:23:20 UTC 2014

[?][?]Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone![?][?]

                    I hope everyone had a great weekend! And Spring Break
is 4 days away minus today lol:) This *Thursday March 20th *we will be
volunteering at Prairie Winds for Thursday BINGO Night! Please meet at
the *Illini
Union Circle Drive (Illini Union entrance facing Green St. and Engineering
quad) by 6:30 PM*. *If you plan on attending this week's Bingo Night please
email me back.* Look out for me, I will have a sign saying *VIP Senior
Citizens*. *Rides will be provided*

Hope to see you there and have a great rest of the week!

If you have any questions feel free to email me:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*