VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering this Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:41:40 EDT 2014

Hello Volunteers!

         Happy Monday and hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall
weather[?]
This Thursday, October 9th we will be having our weekly Thursday Bingo
Night at Prairie Winds. Details are below:

*When:* Oct.9th; Meet at lllini Union Circle Drive by 6:25 pm; arrive back
on campus by 8:10 pm

*Where:* Volunteering at Prairie Winds of Urbana

If you are *interested in volunteering *on Thursday *please reply back to
me by Wednesday night.* The plan is the take the bus there and back
however, if any of you would like to *volunteer to drive *us all that is
going please also reply back to me.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Hope to see some of
you Thursday!:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal