VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:40:28 EDT 2014

Happy Monday Volunteers!

This *Thursday October 23rd *there will be Thursday Night Bingo at Prairie
Winds! The past couple of weeks we have some awesome bingo nights! So if
you're interested in spending one hour playing bingo with some senior
citizens come on out:)

*When:* Oct. 23rd; Meet at lllini Union Circle Drive by 6:25 pm; arrive
back on campus by 8:10 pm

*Where:* Prairie Winds of Urbana

If you are *interested in volunteering *on Thursday *please reply back to
me by Wednesday night.* The plan is the take the bus there and back
however, if any of you would like to *volunteer to drive *us all that is
going please also reply back to me.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Hope to see some of
you Thursday!:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal