VIP: Senior Citizens Welcome Back Volunteers!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:18:38 EDT 2014

Happy Labor Day VIP Volunteers!

        I hope everyone has had an amazing summer and is already in the
Illini spirit after our first week of school! In case you all forgot I'm
Amber and the director of Senior Citizens. This semester we will be
continuing our volunteer work at Prairie Winds of Urbana!

        Before that though, this week *Volunteer Illini Projects *will be
having our *recruitment nights *for new and old volunteers. *This is a
chance to learn more about our volunteer events we have coming up for each
of our projects. *We invite all of you to come and invite all our friends
too! Here are the dates:

 *Tuesday, September 2nd from 6-7pm in I-Room A*
* Wednesday, September 3rd from 7:30-8:30pm in I-Room C*

 *Both rooms are in the Illini Union*

  Hope to see some of you there! Enjoy this beautiful Labor Day Monday[?]

  Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director