VIP: Senior Citizens Bingo Thursday Nights

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:09:20 EDT 2014

Hello Volunteers!

             I hope you all have a great Monday and looking forward to our
Bingo Thursday Night this week! This event will be going on weekly but not
a committed service project (means you can join us whenever you have free
Thursday Nights). It is tons of fun to get to interact with senior
citizens and form bonds with them! The details for *Thursday, September
25th *are below:

*When:* 9/25 Meet at lllini Union Circle Drive by 6:25 pm; arrive back on
campus by 8:10 pm
*Where:* Volunteering at Prairie Winds of Urbana

If you are *interested in volunteering *on Thursday *please reply back to
me by Wednesday night.* The plan is to take the bus there and back however,
if any of you would like to volunteer to drive us all that is going please
also reply back to me.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Hope to see some of
you Thursday!:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal