VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens Speed Friending Event

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:28:49 EST 2016

Hi guys,
My name is Sydney Handspike-Ford and I am the Director for the VIP Senior
Citizens project. This Friday at 6:30-7:30pm we will be having a Speed
Friending event at the Prairie Winds retirement home! Come and join us in
meeting our new friends and get to know them by exchanging stories and
finding common interests. The address of Prairie Wind is 1905 S. Prairie
Winds Drive. There will also be snacks! If you want more information, you
can contact me at vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com. Let me know soon if you
can make it so that I can add your names to the list!
Thank you!
Sydney Handspike-Ford
Director of Senior Citizens | Volunteer Illini Projects
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook buttons]
<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects> *Be sure to "Like" us on
Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons] <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>