[Vip-socialempowerment] Recruitment and Orientation Nights!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:25:02 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!
We had our first Recruitment Night and had a great turnout! If you know of
anyone who wants to get involved in VIP, please let them know that there's
another Recruitment Night tomorrow at 7pm in the Illini Union Ballroom!!

Orientation Nights will be next Tues (the 29th) at 5pm in 347 Lincoln Hall
and Wednesday (30th) at 6pm in 347 Lincoln Hall. If you're interested in
finding out about our 3 new projects or want to find out about other
projects in SE, feel free to come! The meeting will last a half hour.

Thanks,
Rachel