[Vip-socialempowerment] We're expanding!!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 7 11:50:56 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
Sorry for all of the e-mails...I just wanted to tell you about
a FABULOUS volunteer opportunity that is currently in the
works!! Our Project along with some of the other ones in VIP
are collaborating to help the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club!!
They desperately need volunteers to help plan programs, and we
are in the process of doing so! Once these programs get
organized, which will be in the next few weeks, we will need
volunteers to help with tutoring, art projects, sports, games,
and more! If you're interested, please send me an e-mail back
with the following information!!

Name:
E-mail:
How often would you want to volunteer (daily, weekly,
monthly):
What days and times would you like to volunteer:

I look forward to hearing from you! As always, if you have any
questions, please feel free to e-mail me or stop by the VIP
office during my office hours which are Mondays 12-1 and
Thursdays 10:30-11:30.

Thanks!!

Rachel Dubrow
Sociology (Pre-Law)
Volunteer Illini Projects Social Empowerment Director
rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu