[Vip-socialempowerment] Upcoming Events

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 22 10:41:48 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
Sorry about the all of the e-mails last week...I've got it all
straightened out now! Anyways, I wanted to remind you all of a
few important dates:
Orientation (come to one of these dates): Tuesday the 24th at
5pm in 388 Lincoln Hall OR Wednesday the 25th at 5pm in 314
Lincoln Hall (There will be food!)
Coordinator Applications: These are due NO LATER than February
8th at 5pm. I tried to send an application as an attachment
but I can't so if anyone is interested and didn't go to
Recruitment Nights or cannot be at Orientation, e-mail me back
and I can send you one. Being a coordinator is a lot of fun
and a great leadership position, so I encourage you all to apply!

As always, if you have any questions, e-mail me back and I'll
be happy to answer them! :)

Have a great day and I'll hopefully see some of you this week!

Rachel Dubrow
Sociology (Pre-Law)
VIP Social Empowerment Director
rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu