[Vip-socialempowerment] New e-mail addresses!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 5 12:18:57 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a great experience volunteering so
far this semester! I am expanding the project while working
with the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club and thought I'd make
communicating with my coordinators easier!

All of my coordinators have e-mail accounts specific to the
project they work with. Please send all e-mail to these
accounts instead of their UIUC accounts.

MAMA: semama at gmail.com
 *this project sets up mentors for pregnant adolescents
AWF/CWIT: seawomansfund at gmail.com
 * this is working with A Woman's Fund and the Center for
Women in Transition
Latino Outreach: selatinooutreach at gmail.com
 * Mentor/tutor latino students at Central High School and/or
Eddison Middle School
Global Partners: UIUCglobalpartners at yahoo.com
 * help international students and their families learn to
navigate around campus better and learn English
Public Relations: sepublicrelations at gmail.com
 *this is all of the publicizing for SE!
Helping Hands: sehelpinghands at gmail.com
 *this is One-time events and Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club

If you have any problems/questions, let me know!!

Have a great Sunday!

Rachel Dubrow
University of Illinois: Sociology (Pre-Law)
Volunteer Illini Projects Social Empowerment Director
rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu