[Vip-socialempowerment] Volunteer activity on Saturday Nov 11

Stephanie Kim sskim6 at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:04:22 CST 2006

Hi!
This is Stephanie Kim, the director of AWAREness from the Volunteer Illini
Projects: Social Empowerment.   I have a volunteer activity coming up on
Saturday November 11 at 1 pm at the Center for Women in Transition(CWT),
which is a place that helps and houses homeless women and children.  This
event would consist of doing some fall clean up for a couple hours. If you
are interested, we will meet at the Union Circle Drive at 12:40 and drive
out to CWT together.* *This is a fun, easy way to meet some new people and
help out CWT.  Please come out and bring your friends! My email is
sskim6 at uiuc.edu and my cell is (815) 762-4609 if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Stephanie Kim