[Vip-socialempowerment] Upcoming Events!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:39:19 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all having a great Labor Day! I just want to let you know
about some events coming up for the month of September!

1. Coordinator Applications are due TOMORROW at noon! There's an envelope on
the door of the VIP office to put them in.

2. Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club Orientation is WEDNESDAY at 8pm in 206
Illini Union. Please attend if you think you will want to volunteer at the
Club this year! If you have already filled out a background check and
volunteered there last semester, then you don't need to attend!

3. Latino Outreach at Franklin Middle School -- I am looking for 2
volunteers to help some students with special needs in the after school
program. If you're interested, please let me know!

I think that's it for now...I have listed the coordinators' e-mail addresses
if you need to get in touch with them:

Public Relations - sepublicrelations at gmail.com
Latino Outreach - selatinooutreach at gmail.com
MAMA - semama at gmail.com
Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club - sedmbgc at gmail.com
AWAREness Project - seawareness at gmail.com
Helping Hands (One-time events) - sehelpinghands at gmail.com
Global Partners (NOTE: new e-mail address) - uiucglobal at gmail.com

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Rachel