[Vip-socialempowerment] - VIP ORIENTATION NIGHTS -

John Dillon dillon2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 30 17:30:55 CST 2007

Hey everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for your expressed interest in Social Empowerment.  Now that the semester is fully underway, we need to get these projects rolling.
I along with some returning coordinators will be hosting orientation nights to explain the specifics of each project this week and next.  Although these meetings are pretty short, it is mandatory for all volunteers and coordinators to show up to at least one so we can figure out schedules and be ready to kick of the semester.

The first orientation night will be held this Wednesday (TOMORROW), January 31st...  Room 108 in the English Building at 7:00pm.
The second night will be held Monday, February 5th in room 160 of the English Building, 7:00pm.

As I previously mentioned, I am also looking to fill open coordinator positions for this semester.  I will go over details and responsibilities during the meeting but it's a great leadership opportunity (and looks great on the resume!).  Attached is the application form that is due by February 12th @ 10am.

As always, email me if you have any questions.

See You All Soon,

John Dillon
VIP Director Social Empowerment