[Vip-socialempowerment] Tutoring opportunities this week

Kevin Hong khong4 at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 5 19:29:11 CST 2007

Dear Social Empowerment Members,

We will be having volunteering at Edison Middle School this Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday. The program will run from 2:45PM to 4:30PM and you
are welcome to come to as few or as many sessions as you like to. This week,
the following people will be in charge of transportation and such:

Tuesday: Kevin Hong
Wednesday: Liz Oesterreich
Thursday: Kevin Hong

We will be meeting *outside* of La Casa (southeast corner of Goodwin and
Nevada) at 2:45 PM. You'll have a ten minute grace period before we have to
leave for the school. Last minute questions please e-mail khong4 at uiuc.edu.
If you have trouble finding us, my number is 847.217.4175 and Liz's is
224.578.1321.

Hope to see you all,
Kevin Hong