[Vip-socialempowerment] Tutoring at Edison Middle School

Kevin Hong khong4 at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 26 22:26:20 CST 2007

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and a relaxing break. We're resuming
our tutoring at Edison Middle School this week. As always, we will meet
outside of La Casa on the southwest corner of Goodwin and Nevada at 3:45 PM

I'll be driving on Tuesday and Thursday and Liz will be driving on
Wednesday. Look out for a silver Toyota Camry if you're coming with me on
those days, and Liz should be driving in a large van on Wednesday. My number
is 847.217.4175 and hers is 224.578.1321 if you need to reach us.

See you soon,
Kevin Hong