[Vip-socialempowerment] Reminder: Latino Outreach Today!

Kevin Hong khong4 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 17 01:03:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

Hope everyone's week is going well. I just wanted to remind everyone that we
will begin going to Edison Middle School for tutoring starting today. We
will meet outside La Casa, the Latino Culture House on the south side of
Nevada Street close to Goodwin at 2:45 PM. Be on time, as we will be leaving
no later than 2:55. The program should run until about 4:30 PM. If anyone
has any questions, my email is khong4 at uiuc.edu.

For last minute inquiries, or if you have trouble finding me tomorrow, my
cell phone is 847.217.4175.

See you all there tomorrow,
Kevin Hong
Coordinator, VIP Social Empowerment Latino Outreach