[Vip-socialempowerment] VIP Social Empowerment

Kevin Hong khong4 at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 29 23:09:29 CDT 2007

Hello,

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week, Social Empowerment will be
volunteering at Edison Middle School again, helping out with the tutoring of
the school children there. The program will run on Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday from 2:45 PM - 4:30 PM. We will meet outside La Casa, which is on
the southwest corner of Goodwin and Nevada.

Coordinators for the events:

Tuesday: Kevin Hong
Wednesday: Liz Oesterreich
Thursday: Kevin Hong

In case you have trouble finding us or have any questions, my number is
847.217.4175 and Liz's is 224.578.1321.

Hope to see you all this week!

Kevin Hong
VIP Social Empowerment Coordinator