[Vip-socialempowerment] Coordinator Application Due Date

John Dillon dillon2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:41:37 CDT 2007

Hey Everyone,

Apparently there was some confusion because I messed up the due date for
coordinator applications.  The new date will be this Wednesday, September
12th by 5:00pm, VIP office.  Once again, it is highly recommended you apply;
it's a great way to be actively involved in VIP and a great leadership
opportunity.  For all volunteers, look out for an email soon with a calendar
of events for the upcoming semester.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

John Dillon
Director VIP Social Empowerment