[Vip-specialprojects] Re: VIP SPECIAL PROJECTS EVENT THIS WEEK!!--please send out--thanks!!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:24:13 CST 2005

Hello
I know this is a hectic week for everyone but please take a study break and help out with these events. Wrapping party & Holiday party!! Please come and help out. We needs lots of help!

  Wrapping Party- to wrap up presents collected from a toy drive to give out at the Holiday Party for children with disabilities in the community. (There will be cookies!!)

  Friday December 9, 2005 starting at 6pm

  Where: DRES
  1207 S. Oak in Champaign

  Holiday Party- Hosted by DSO (the rehabilitation service fraternity) This Holiday Party is for children with disabilities in the community. It's always lots of fun and I hope to see you there. You can help out by walking around with the kids or working a craft or game booth.

  Saturday, December 10, 2005 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
  transportation: will leave from DRES promptly at 12:40 pm  or Beckwith Hall at 12:50pm please be at either of those locations for a ride to the holiday party.

  Where: The party is going to be held at
  Leonhard Recreation Center,
  2112 Sangamon Dr., Champaign
  (across from Sholem Pool)