[Vip-specialprojects] First event!!!

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 10 19:14:37 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

Last email this week, I swear!  :)

Our first event of the semster, the Daddy Daughter Dance,
hosted by the Urbnana Park District is TOMORROW, FRIDAY,
FEB. 11th from 5:30-9pm.  We're meeting at 5:20pm in the
Union Circle Driveway.  Transportation will be provided. If
can't come until later, or have to leave early, that's fine,
we'll work it out.  Just email me and let me know!  All the
past volunteers have loved this event!  You get to see the
little girls all dressed up, and they're always so
adorable!  We'll help serve food, blow up balloons, help teh
DJ, and probably sign the girls and their dads in.  So meet
us tomorrow afternoon at 5:20pm in the Union Drive for a
good time!!!

See you then,
Liz