[Vip-specialprojects] volunteers needed!!! :)

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Tue May 3 16:26:38 CDT 2005

Hey Everyone!

The Community Justice project still needs our help with
getting volunteers THIS THURSDAY, May 5th!  They will need
around 20-25 volunteers for a Silent Auction & Movie Night
that they're putting on to benefit the District 7 schools.
It's at the Unity Junior/Senior High School in Tolono and
we'll need volunteers from 4:30 to 8:30.  We will have
transportation!  Or if you can drive, and we'll give you
directions when we meet at the Union Thursday afternoon.

We will need volunteers to sell pizza, set up the items in
the silent auction, possibly run a moon jump for the kids,
set up tables and chairs, make sure everyone is having a
good time while they're watching the movie, sell popcorn,
and whatever else comes up.  It'll be tons of fun!!!
Volunteers will get to watch Shrek 2 with all the kids, and
can even bid on the awesome items we have for auction (a
signed basketball by Coach Weber, signed footballs from our
football team, Illini gear, makeovers, manicures, tons of
restaurant gift certificates (Buffalo Wild Wings, Biaggi's,
El Toro , etc!) Bring money if you're interested!

If you're interested in volunteering, meet in the Union
Circle Driveway at 4:15pm on THURSDAY.  WEAR ORANGE ILLINI
SHIRTS, because that's how we'll be distinguishing ourselves
as volunteers.  :)

We're in DESPERATE need of volunteers for this event, so
PLEASE email me if you can come so we can get a heads up on
how many volunteers will be there!  Thanks so much!

~Liz