[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects VIP C-U Special Recreation Formal/ decorations and lots of fun!!

cweisman at uiuc.edu cweisman at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 7 03:43:29 CDT 2006

Decorations:
Meet at the Circle Drive of the Union at 4pm (decorations
will be from 4:30-6ish)

Dance
Meet at the Circle Drive of the Union at 6pm (dance is from
6:30-9:30)

Both events are at the Phillips Center at 505 W Stoughton in
Urbana.

Please let me know how many volunteers you have so far and
for what events so that we can figure out rides asap!
Courtney Weisman
Junior, Community Health
Secretary ALS Council
president, Delta Sigma Omicron
Special Projects director, Volunteer Illini Projects
Teaching Assistant CHLH 111
Teaching Assistant Kines 104
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/