[Vip-specialprojects] VOLUNTEER WEEK- KENWOOD CARNIVAL AND MORE! :)**

cweisman at uiuc.edu cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 18 20:53:10 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!

Next week begins volunteer week!! :)

Upcoming Events:
1. Kenwood family kickball :%
2. Women in Transition fun :()
3. Kenwood carnival ;)
4. Ebert Fest ;0)
5. Sunshine Jubilee :)
6. Community Link volunteer facilitating 80)

^^^ e-mail cweisman at uiuc.edu if interested in events:)^^^
1. Kenwood family Kickball
-- we will be helping to run kickball for Kenwood's turn of
the T.V. week! This event should be a blast!

April 24th 6-7:30pm
transportation will be provided at the union circle drive at
5:30. Please e-mail cweisman at uiuc.edu if interested.
2. Women in Transition
--we will be helping out with relay races, giving out prizes,
and scavenger hunts with the kids!

April 28th (time is early evening e-mail me to get more
details) Transportation will be provided at the union circle
drive. please e-mail cweisman at uiuc.edu if interested
3. Kenwood Carnival

-- Volunteers will get to help with super fun games, playing
with the kids, face paint, prizes, etc.. (lots of fun!)

April 28th 5-9pm. Transportation will be provided at 4:30 at
the union circle drive.please e-mail cweisman at uiuc.edu if
interested.
4. Ebert Fest!

--Do you like to watch movies? come volunteer at Virginia
theater. Volunteers will help with concessions, ushering,
check in, selling tickets, etc.

This event goes from April 26th-30th at various times. Refer
to the attachment for a more detailed schedule and volunteer
descriptions.E-mailcweisman at uiuc.edu for more details.
* if you e-mailed me before concerning this event please
e-mail me again!
5. Sunshine Jubilee

--this is to recognize all of the wonderful volunteers who
have donated their time and energy to VIP! Come for games,
food, and volunteer awards!

April 30th 5-7pm at Frat Park
6. Community Link

--Do you like to volunteer? Would you like to encourage
incoming freshman to volunteer? check out this web cite
www.union.uiuc.edu/communityconnection. You can apply to be a
facilitator to incoming freshman and transfer students and
introduce them to the wonderful world of volunteering

e-mail cweisman at uiuc.edu if you are interested in this
amazing opportunity!
***************************************
Courtney Weisman
Junior, Community Health
Secretary, ALS Council
President, Delta Sigma Omicron
Special Projects Director, Volunteer Illini Projects
Teaching Assistant CHLH 111
Teaching Assistant Kines 104
Recruitment Chair, Illinois Skating Team
Membership Chair, Mortar Board
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/