[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects final :( upcoming events!! :)

cweisman at uiuc.edu cweisman at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 26 22:49:54 CDT 2006

1. Kenwood School Carnival!
2. Women in Transition event
3. Sunshine Jubilee
4. Summer volunteering

1. Hi everyone! The Kenwood elementary school carnival will
be THIS Friday April 28th. If you signed up for this event
please show up! If you did not tell me you wanted to
volunteer you can still help out!! Just let me know. This
will be our last volunteer event of the semester. :)So make
sure to come and have some fun. Meet at the union circle
drive where transportation will be provided at 5:00pm. DO
NOT BE LATE!!
2. Volunteers who are going to the Women in Transition
Center on THIS Friday April 28th will need to be at the
union circle drive for transportation at 4:30pm. This event
should be lots of fun it is from 5-7pm you will be assisting
with a scavenger hunt, relay race, and other games with the
kids!
3. Don’t forget to come out to Sunshine Jubilee!! This event
will recognize all of the wonderful volunteers that have
helped out throughout the year. Please stop by for food,
fun, games, and volunteer awards!! The event is from 5-7pm
at Frat Park. Stop by for some fun before finals start! I
hope to see you all there!
4. Hello Volunteers!
Would you like to continue your volunteering over the
summer?  Would you like to GET A TAN at the same time?  Well
then we have a job for you!  I have recently been contacted
by a man who has a few senior citizens and people with
disabilities who cannot mow their lawns and need our
assistance! Soo if you have an hour or so (depending how
good you are w/ a mower:-P) per week, will you please please
please email me at dmoushon at gmail.com for more information
on how to help!  THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Danielle