[Vip-specialprojects] Fwd: Special Projects information: recruitment nights and events!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 21 19:25:59 CDT 2006

Hi

> > I hope everyone is having  a great first couple of days at school! :)

1 Recruitment Nights-come learn about the VIP projects and sign up to get
> involved
> 2 reminder about upcoming event

   3 coordinator application

1. Recruitment nights will be on August 23rd and 24th at 7pm in the Union.
> Please stop by for more information on all 15 projects in VIP. I will have
> some yummy snacks and cool stickers at my booth! I hope to see you there :)
>
> 2. Reminder Event:
> >
>  Why not welcome in your school year with some good fun? C-U Special
> Recreation is hosting an awesome bowling day that they need some volunteers
> for. Please e-mail me back if you are interested in some amazing fun before
> getting bogged down with school work. Feel free to invite a friend; it
> should be a blast!!!
>

> > What: C-U Special Recreation Bowling J
> >
> > When: Sunday Aug 27th  11:15am-4pm
> >
> > ** Transportation will be provided for volunteers meeting at the Union
> > circle drive promptly at 11:15am

3. Pleas stop by the VIP office or e-mail me if you would like a
coordinator application. I encourage anyone interested to apply!!! :)