[Vip-specialprojects] Good bye!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 2 20:27:46 CST 2006

Hello wonderful volunteers!

I wanted to inform you all that I will no longer be the Special Projects
director :( because I am graduating in May. The new director will be Katie
Flamand! She is an amazing person and will be a fabulous Special Projects
director. She will be sending out an e-mail shortly to introduce herself.
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to making Special Projects
awesome for the last year. I hope you will all continue to volunteer and I
wish you all the best in your future endeavors :)

Signing off for the last time,
Courtney

p.s. Good luck with finals and have a great winter break