[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects new events!!! :)

cweisman at uiuc.edu cweisman at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:42:42 CST 2006

Hi everyone! Iknow this is a loooong e-mail but please take
the time to look over the wonderful events we have coming up!

1.What: Daffodil Days for the American Cancer Society
When: Feb. 22nd 8:30am-5pm, We need volunteers to work 1-2
hour shifts or more!!
Location: University YMCA, across from Lincoln
What we'll be doing: helping to distribute flowers,
or "Gifts of Hope" (The Daffodils will be delivered to
hopefully over 1200 cancer patients at Carle, Christi, &
Provena)
* Make sure to e-mail me back if you want to help out!! &
DON'T forget to sign in for Special Projects at the YMCA
when volunteering :)

2. We have two more school Fun Fests's coming up on March
3rd!! I know it is unofficial but both of these school's
need our help so the kids can have lots of fun!!

                     CARNIVAL 1
What?  Westview Elementary School annual Fun Fest!!!  :)

When?  Friday Feb. 3rd 5:15-8:30pm

Where? Westview school (Russel and John Streets in Champaign)

***We will be helping with the carnival booths and games!***

This should be supder duper fun event! Last year we had 60
volunteers so lets try and keep up the good work! ;)

The van will pick up from the union circle drive at 5:15

                          CARNIVAL 2
What: Carrie Busey Fun Fest

When: March 3rd 4:40-8pm meet at the union circle drive at
4:40pm for transportation

Where: Carrie Busey k-5 school

Please e-mail me back if you want to come...and bring
friends! (cweisman at uiuc.edu)
Courtney Weisman
Junior, Community Health
Secretary ALS Council
Choreographer, Recruitment, & Travel coordinator, Illinois Synchronized Ice Skating Team president Delta Sigma Omicron
Special Projects director, Volunteer Illini Projects
Teaching Assistant CHLTH 111