[Vip-specialprojects] Another event OCt 8th! CHORE DAY!! :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:13:09 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
 I know this week is jam-packed with events for GCAP but I have another
event that I need some volunteers for. This event is for Faith in Action. It
is their monthly CHORE DAY! This program helps the elderly take care of
their chores so they can remain independent. Please e-mail me back ASAP if
you are available. You will meet at Newman Residence Hall on the corner of
6th and Armory at 1:00 p.m and most clean up groups are done within an hour
or two.
This is a GREAT way to help out the local community and meet some of the
awesome Champaign-Urbana residents!
Courtney