[Vip-specialprojects] HALOWEEN EVENTS-BOO!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 22 16:48:16 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!
Thanks so much for your help with the Harvest Fest yesterday! The event went
smashingly! :)

-I have 2 super fun events for next Sat. that I need LOTS of volunteers for:

Halloween FunFest Oct 28th 5:30-9:30pm
We will be playing games, face painting, having a hoot with kids!
Transportation will be provided at the Union Circle Drive

Yankee Ridge Halloween School Carnival Oct 28th 2:30-5pm
School carnival involving games, prizes, bakes sales, face paint, lots of
little kids.
Transporation will be provided at the Union Circle Drive

Please let me know if you can volunteer at one or both

Peace,
Courtney