[Vip-specialprojects] Orientation Nights and Upcoming Events!

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:54:09 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Welcome to VIP! Hope everyone had a wonderful summer. Special Projects
Orientation Nights will be TONIGHT (Monday) at 8:30PM and Thursday at 6:30PM
in Lincoln Hall 196.

Here are upcoming volunteer opportunities:

Septemer 22 from 9 am -12 pm- CU on the Trails
We need help with registration, set up, clean up, trail guides, post race
activities.
October 13 from 11 am - 4pm- Harvest Fest at Centennial Park in Champaign.
We need volunteers to help run games, supervise hay rack rides, supervise
arts and crafts, clean up, set up.

October 29 from 6pm - 9pm-  Halloween Fun Fest.
 We need volunteers to help with set up, running games and clean up.

These are all with the Champaign Park District and will be a lot of fun,
please email me if you're interested!

Thanks,

Katie

--
Katie Flamand
Great Lakes Outreach Coordinator

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi