[Vip-specialprojects] Volunteer THIS WEEKEND!

Katie Flamand flamand2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:55:17 CST 2007

Hi Volunteers,

Hope you all had an enjoyable and relaxing break! I know finals are coming
up, but take a break from studying to make a difference in the community!

Saturday December 1st- Parade of Lights

Take part in this festive holiday parade and help manage the parade route,
direct participants, and serve hot chocolate. Will be a great time!
4:30-7:30

Sunday December 2nd- Habitat for Humanity Gift Wrapping

Come help Habitat by wrapping gifts at Market Place Mall! Shifts are 3 hours
long and go from 10:45-2, 2-5, or 5-8 .

Tuesday December 11th- Santa Phone Calls

Take a break from finals and brighten up a kid's day! Male volunteers needed
from 4:30PM-8PM to act like Santa and make phone calls to eager children
with holiday wishes.

If you are interested in helping out with any of these, email me with the
name of the event in the subject line. Thanks!

--
Katie Flamand
Great Lakes Outreach Coordinator

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi