[Vip-specialprojects] VIP Special Projects Orientation Night

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:15:20 CDT 2008

Hi Guys!
      So I'm super excited about having you all as volunteers this upcoming
semester, and there's a few preliminary things about Orientation Night that
I want to go over

*1) *The last orientation night for VIP Special Projects is tonight at 8pm
in room 149 of the English Building, the doors that face the quad might be
locked (though I'll  try to prop them open for you guys) but the doors
facing the Illini Union Bookstore should be unlocked

*2)* I want to apologize to those of you that didn't get any reminders about
the orientation night that was this Tuesday, I've been having some problems
with my email listserve but they should be fixed by now

*3)* For those of you that expressed interest in coordinator positions, but
have not yet received an any emails about it, you should receive one by this
weekend, otherwise please notify me at *vip.special.project at gmail.com*

*4)* I understand that its pretty wet and cold outside right now, so for
those of you that are unable to attend tonights orientation and would like
more information about Special Projects just send me an email with any
questions or concerns you have to *vip.special.projects at gmail.com*

*5)* Finally, if you received this email you are on the listserve for
Volunteer Illini Projects: Special Projects.  Starting this weekend you will
receive emails concerning local volunteer and service projects on the
University of Illinois campus and in the greater Champaign/Urbana
community.  If you would like to be removed from this listserve and would
like to no longer receive emails please notify me at *
vip.special.projects at gmail.com*

Thanks! And I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at orientation
tonight!

--
Srinija Pernankil
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign