VIP Special Projects Special Projects Semester Kick-Off & Volunteer Opportunities!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:48:33 CST 2010

*Hey Special Projects Volunteers!!!!!

**It's a new semester, and you know what that means...time to get pumped for
a semester full of fun and exciting volunteer events!

Our first event is the Annual South Side PTA Fun Night at South Side
Elementary. Basically we would be helping out with working game rooms
(greeting children, taking tickets, running specific game and handing out
prizes/Fun Bucks). I think this sounds like a lot of fun and I am really
excited about it!

The date for this event is **Friday, January 29th @ 6:00pm . *

*If you are interested, let me know by Friday, January 22nd at the
latest! Transportation
will be provided and we will be back by 9 so you will still have your whole
Friday night to do whatever!!

****Also!!! This semester I will be keeping track of your volunteer events,
and you reach 15 hours for the semester you will get a gift! I am not sure
what it will be yet, but I will find out what you guys would want and figure
it out from there! *

*Sorry for the long e-mail, but also be on the look out for another one with
more information on orientation nights when you can come and learn more
about Special Projects!!

See you all soon!!
*--
Brian Wlezien
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
Volunteer Illini Projects
Special Projects Director 2010
vip.special.projects at gmail.com

believed to be clean.