VIP Special Projects: VIP Special Projects Orientation Nights

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:27:37 CDT 2011

Hello Volunteers!!

I hope you are all as excited for a new semester of volunteering with VIP
Special Projects as I am! To start off the semester, please come to one of
the *orientation nights:
**
MONDAY (8/29), 5pm, Illini Union room 211
TUESDAY (8/30), 5pm, Illini Union room 211*

I will go over what special projects is all about, what to expect, and some
specific events coming up this month. Information will be identical for both
nights, so you only need to attend one.

I look forward too meeting some of you in the next few days!
-Kate

--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*