VIP Special Projects VIP Recruitment Nights!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:30:29 CST 2011

Hello lovely volunteers!

My name is Kate Stephens and I am the new director for VIP Special Projects
for 2011. I am very excited to meet and volunteer with you all in the coming
semester!

I would like to invite you all to the first VIP event of the semester--*VIP
recruitment nights!* They will be taking place this week, on
*Wednesday*(1/26) and
*Thursday* (1/27), at *7:30 in the Union Ballroom* (go up the north
staircase by the green street entrance, up to the second floor, turn right,
and walk all the way down to the end of the hall).

For those of you who have not been to a VIP recruitment night, this is
basically like a mini-quad day, but with only VIP! Special Projects is just
one of 17 wonderful projects that make up Volunteer Illini Projects. I
encourage you to come to one of the nights and learn more about the other
opportunities you could partake in with VIP!

For more info about VIP and all the projects, you can always visit our
website, volunteerilliniprojects.com. Also feel free to email me with any
questions.

See you at Recruitment Nights :)
~Kate Stephens

*If you would like to be removed from the email list for VIP special
projects, please email me back and I take you off the list.

--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com