VIP Special Projects: last-minute event!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:52:15 CST 2011

Howdy Volunteers!

There is an event organized by VIP heath needs coming up that some of you
may be interested in. Please email Lauren at vip.health.needs at gmail.com ASAP
if you would like to help out!
*
*
*Hop-A-Thon*
The Hop-A-Thon is sponsored by the *Muscular Dystrophy Association* and is a
program to promote disability awareness in children ages 2-7.  We will be
putting together kits to assist with the health education program that will
be at all of the local schools.  There are several days available to come
and volunteer, so come for one or all, we would appreciate any and all help!
:)  *Meet at 2:40pm at the Illini Union ENGINEERING SIDE bus stop* (right
outside of Engineering Hall).  Don't be late as we're taking the bus!
 Please email vip.health.needs at gmail.com if you are able to volunteer at any
of these days!  Thanks!

   - Thursday, March 10th- 2:40-5pm
   - Monday, March 14th- 2:40-5pm
   - Tuesday, March 15th- 2:40-5pm

--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*