VIP Special Projects: one last community event

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:33:38 CDT 2011

Hey there volunteers!

First off, Thank you for a wonderful semester of service! I have enjoyed
working with all who have come out to give back, and I look forward to
working with you all again next semester :)

Although there are no more VIP Special Projects events left this semester,
this is an event in the community this friday in desperate need of
volunteers. The description is below. If you have time to volunteer as an
individual, please contact the event volunteer coordinator directly.

Good Luck on finals!
~Kate
*
*
*The Stratton Elementary's Spring Carnival*
*When: THIS Friday, May 6, 4-7pm*
*Where: Stratton Elementary school*
*Backround:* this event is a fundraiser for Stratton Elementary. Student
volunteers are needed to run games.
*To Volunteer:* two shifts are available for this event: *shift 1 is
3:30-5:30*, and *shift 2 is 5:30-7:30*
possible games/ stations you can help out at are:

Dunk Tank
5 Bounce Houses
10-15 Penny Games
Cotton Candy Station
Sno-Cone Station
Popcorn Station
Helium Balloon Station
Hot Dog Stand
Cake Walk
Face Painting Station
Ticket Booth
Etc.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact the volunteer
coordinator directly *asap*:

Evelyn Davidson
Stratton Elementary PTA Vice-President/Lead Volunteer Coordinator
eddavidson at eiu.edu
(217)607-1709
(217)377-0349

<%28217%29377-0349>*Transportation: none provided*
--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*