VIP Special Projects: Thank you for coming!

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:31:29 UTC 2012

Hello all!

I just wanted to thank you all again for showing up to the
Orientation/Introduction nights today and yesterday! If you know someone
that signed up for this listserve and didn't get an email please have them
email me, otherwise be on the lookout later this week for an informational
email about the upcoming smaller orientation nights (that focus just on
special projects and is a chance for you to discuss what you'd like to see
as a volunteer event/get more information if you'd like). I will also
include the form for coordinator positions in that later email.

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*