VIP Special Projects: Holiday Wrapping Party

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:59:02 UTC 2012

Hey All!

VIP Special Projects is teaming up with VIP Blood for a [?]*toy drive and
holiday wrapping party![?]* Let me know if you're* able to donate toys or
money to purchase toys* to make the holiday a little brighter for kids in
the area. We're also going to have a party to wrap the donated gifts
on *Monday,
December 10th*. It will be in the Union and we will provide Sbarro pizza :)
It's a casual event, so come and eat some pizza and wrap some gifts, but by
no means do you have to stay the entire time. As soon as I get more details
I let you all know, but it is looking like it will be in the evening,
between 6-9 PM.

Best,

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*