VIP Special Projects: Saturday volunteering

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:04:41 UTC 2012

Hey All!

Hope your week went by well! I just wanted give you an update about the
volunteering even that was moved from last Saturday to tomorrow. Here is
the UPDATED info

*Community Clean-Up Day at Yankee Ridge is November 10rd *from 10 - 12:00.
We will be raking/cleaning/mulching the garden areas at Yankee Ridge. Rakes
and shovels are available, but if volunteers have garden gloves they should
bring them. The school is located at 2102 S. Anderson St. in Urbana - the
corner of Mumford and Anderson.

We will be infront of the Union circle drive by 9:30 AM to pick up
volunteers. We plan on leaving by 9:50 at the latest so please try to get
there on time.

Hope to see you all there!

Jess

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*