VIP Special Projects: Saturday volunteering event

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:28:46 UTC 2012

Hello Volunteers!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! Just a reminder, we will
be having an event this Saturday at Orpheum. It was organized by my lovely
coordinator Ellery and she and I would love to see you all there! We will
provide transportation as usual. Since the event starts at 12:30, please
meet up at the Union Circle Drive by 12:00 PM so we can be on time. Just
wait in front of the double doors facing the drive, we will be driving a
large grey/blue minivan but I will also be standing outside.

Here's the information about the even again:

We will be working with Orpheum Children's Museum's *SNOW GLOBE
EVENT on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1 *from 12:30 pm - 3:00pm at Orpheum Children's
Museum (a ride will be provided for those that need it).

Volunteers will be interacting with the visitors by partaking in *crafts
and holiday activities, such as ice fishing, sledding, and passing out hot
cocoa and cookies.*
* *
This will be a very fun and cheerful event, so wear your holiday colors and
join us for some holiday fun!

Best,

Jessica

--
Jessica Gao  II  Special Projects Director 2012
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*